Somesh has been described as loving, supportive and wise as well as joyful, sensitive and practical.
He loves to help you face difficulties and opening up in order to be more happy and free within and with others.
He is serious and playful, according to the necessity of the moment- always looking for a new perspective: an exercise or a guideline that can help you to unblock.
- NIP Psycholoog, Nederlands Instituut van Psychologen, The Netherlands, 2012
- Relationship and Sex Counselor, Osho Humaniversity, The Netherlands, 2012
- EuroPsy Psychologist, European Certificate in Psychology, 2007
- Clinical and Community Psychologist, University of Torino, Italy, 2005
Somesh is in a continuous process of exploring and experiencing different types of body-oriented therapies since 2006: Osho therapy and meditation groups, Breath-Work, Encounter therapy, Bioenergetics Therapy. He is also exploring different spiritual paths like Advaita Vedanta with Mooji, Gangaji & Eli and Rupert Spira since 2013 and Kashmir Tantric Shivaism with Daniel Odier since 2018.
Somesh started working as psychologist for addicts and immigrants in Turin, Italy in 2006. After some years of work there, he moved on to different Osho centres in Poona, India and in Santorini, Greece where he worked as counselor and meditation facilitator. In 2011 he started his private practice in Bos en Lommer, Amsterdam.
During Emotional Release Workshops and Individual Sessions, Somesh loves to support you in:
– Being yourself: opening up about what is going on inside yourself
– Emotions: exploring, experiencing and expressing emotions