Tessa has been described as precise, direct and practical as well as caring, sensitive and intuitive.
She loves to ask you questions and help you dive deep within, which can be confronting at times.
She has a very curious and playful spirit, always open for a hug, a song, a dance or something silly.
- HBO Holistic Coach and Counselor, Academie voor Holistisch coachen, the Netherlands, 2010
- Medical Foundation course, Academie voor Holistisch coachen, the Netherlands, 2011
- Psychosocial Foundation course – CPION accredited, opleidingsinstituut Con Amore, the Netherlands, 2016
Some of various other certified courses:
- Foundation and In-depth course Haptonomy, Leffelaar opleidingen, the Netherlands, 2010
- Systemic work for individuals, opleidingsinstituut voor Integrale coaching, the Netherlands, 2014
- Holistic Hypnosis, Holistische Gezondheids Therapie opleiding, the Netherlands, 2014
- Bonding problems & Inner Child work, Instituut voor Empathie, the Netherlands, 2019
Tessa has been continuously exploring and experiencing various aspects of meditation and therapy with utmost curiosity: Vipassana meditation, Mindfulness, Chakra psychology, various healing methods, focusing, emotional bodywork, voice-liberation and Non-duality/Advaita-vedanta. Dedicated to healing and truth, she has been rediscovering the love that is present when we take a closer look at ourselves and our life.
Tessa started working as holistic coach in 2011 in therapy centre Centrum Een & Al in Hilversum, the Netherlands. From 2012 she’s had her private practice part-time on various locations in Amsterdam and in 2015 she settled down in Bos en Lommer, Amsterdam where she’s still working today.
During Emotional Release Workshops and Individual Sessions, Tessa loves to support you in:
– Being yourself: building self-confidence, relaxing into being yourself
– Emotions: exploring, experiencing and expressing emotions